ZArchiver is an archive management app developed by Zdevs.
With ZArchiver you can:
– Create 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip, XZ, tar files.
– Decompress 7z (7zip), zip, RAR, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, cab, Z, deb, rpm, dmg, (fat, NTFS, UBF) and more.
– Open and view archive content.
– Create password-protected archives, unzip/ decompress password-protected files.
– Add, remove, and edit archives.
– Open archives from your mail address directly.
– Open and extract split archives.
– Use symbols on file names. [UTF-8/UTF-16 support]
– Don’t need to use the multi-select mode. You can open files from the icon on the left side of every file.
Learn more about file archiver apps
Check out more tools