※ Android 11(One UI 3) Upgarde
– Samsung Music app needs to be updated to the latest version. (Music file may not be displayed or unavailable to use the app.)
– Samsung Music Playlist and Android Media Provider Playlist will be separated due to the enhanced security of Android 11. To import or export playlists, you can use the playlist import/export function provided in the settings.
– The Queue will be reset due to system changes.
– Some music files (e.g., recorded files) that were previously hidden may be displayed. In this case, you can hide the folder containing the files you want to hide by using the folder hide function. (Folder Tab > more button(3 dot) > Hide the folder)
Samsung Music is optimised for Samsung android devices and provides powerful music play functionality and the best user interface.
1. Supports playback of various sound formats such as MP3, AAC, FLAC.
(Supported file formats may vary depending on the device.)
2. Helps to manage song lists by categories effectively.(Track,Album,Artist,Genre,Folder,Composer)
3. Supports a new user experience that easily interacts with Samsung smart devices like tablets, TV (DLNA, Screen mirroring), Wearable.
4. Provides a clean and intuitive user interface.
5. The Samsung music shows recommendations of playlists from Spotify. You can find Spotify recommendation music by the Spotify tab and search Spotify music you’ll love.
(The Spotify tab is only available in countries where Spotify is on service.)
What is FLAC?
FLAC is an audio coding format similar to MP3 & AAC, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without losing quality.
*** Required App Permissions for Samsung Music Player APK ***
Below mandatory permission is required for basic features of Samsung Music.
Even if optional permission is denied, basic features may work properly.
1. STORAGE permission :
– Allows the player to write, modify, delete to SD card.
– Allows the player to read data from the SD card.
[Optional Permission for Samsung Music App]
2. MICROPHONE permission: Galaxy S4, Note3, Note4 only
– Allows controlling the player with voice commands which are listening, not recording.
ex : PLAY,PAUSE,NEXT,PREVIOUS,VOLUME UP,VOLUME DOWN
3. PHONE permission: Korean devices only.
– Verify your phone when using the music service.